To celebrate The Brooklyn Brothers Beat The Best's UK release this Friday, we have teamed up with Signature Entertainment to give one lucky winner a chance to win a pair of tickets to Ed Sheeran's sold out gig taking place on 17th October 2012,
Win Ed Sheeran tickets. Copyright [PR image]Recently dumped by his girlfriend and his band, perpetual underachiever Alex (Ryan O'Nan) toils away at a comically depressing real estate office, picking up solo gigs wherever he can. After an altercation with a colleague (Wilmer Valderrama), he also finds himself jobless and without purpose.
When hearing one of Alex's sets, eccentric and self-proclaimed musical revolutionist Jim (Michael Weston) comes up with a plan for the two of them to tour the country as a musical duo. Realizing the state of his existential dilemma, Alex reluctantly joins Jim on the road. Despite gracelessly fumbling their way between bizarre shows and touring pitfalls, Alex and Jim manage to play off one another and create a strangely alluring sound.
[Related article: Ed Sheeran forced to cancel tour dates]
When Cassidy (Arielle Kebbel), an inexperienced tour manager, abruptly leaves them in a tight spot, Alex abandons the tour and shows up at his older brother's (Andrew McCarthy) house, looking for a place to stay. What follows is a crash course in self-actualization, as Alex comes to terms with who he is in relation to what others expect of him.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, all you need to do is head to @YahooOmgUK twitter page and @ the people you would like to go on a road trip with along with your road trip song hashtagging #brooklynbrothers. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents who enter the competition before closing date of Sunday 18th August 2012
- If you are under 15, you must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian
- The prize will consist of 2 x tickets Ed Sheeran gig at the HMV Hammersmith Apollo, London at 19.00 on 17th October.
- Travel & Accommodation is not included in the prize.
- The closing date is Sunday 18th August 2012 at 9am.
- Winners will be notified by telephone or email. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- If the winner does not confirm availability within seven days of contact, the ticket will be allocated to another person.
- The tickets will be sent to the winner via post or email
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion
- There are no cash alternatives
- Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.