Emma Watson has been teasing us *LOTS* about her brand new film 'The Perks of Being A Wallflower'.
And now that she's labelled her kiss scene with co-star and ex-boyfriend Logan Lerman "epic" we are now even MORE excited to see the film.
And because we want to make sure you guys see it first too we've got TWO PAIRS of tickets to give away to the UK Gala Screening next Wednesday September 26.
You and a friend will be joining Emma Watson - who plays Sam in the film adaptation of Stephen Chbosky's best-selling novel - on the red carpet at the intimate event.
After rubbing shoulders with the stars you'll attend an exclusive screening of the hot new film.
To be in with a chance of winning just tweet us @YahooOmgUk why we should pick YOU to be at the Gala Screening of The Perks Of Being A Wallflower with Emma Watson.
We'll pick a winner next Monday 24th September and announce on Twitter.
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower is in cinemas on October 3rd
Key Terms & Conditions
*No transport & Accommodation included
*If under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Yahoo! omg! in association with Entertainment One UK competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is run by Yahoo! UK Limited, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD ("Yahoo!").
2. By entering the prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions. Your participation in the prize draw is in consideration for Yahoo! allowing you to enter it and giving you the opportunity to win.
3. No purchase is necessary in order to enter the prize draw. There is no fee charged to enter into this prize draw other than the cost of you accessing the Internet which you would otherwise have. You will be responsible for all costs and expenses relating to the prize draw, such as the cost of you accessing the Internet and any other costs and expenses associated with your participation in the prize draw and/or your claiming or enjoyment of the prize if you win, including the cost of your compliance with all laws applicable to your participation in the prize draw and/or claiming or enjoyment of the prize.
4. You must be over 13 and resident of the UK or Republic of Ireland to enter into this prize draw and to claim or participate in the prize if you win. Winners under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Directors, officers and employees (or any of their relatives) of Yahoo! or any of its group companies or its agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter into this prize draw and to claim or participate in the prize. Entrants will be deemed be the natural person to whom the email address (provided on entry) is registered. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. To be eligible, you must submit your application on Twitter. Entries must be received not later than 1200 hours GMT on Monday 24th September 2012. Yahoo! is not responsible for telephone, network, electronic or computer failures or delays of any kind or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, incomplete, garbled, delayed, lost, late or damaged.
6. Yahoo! will select 2 winners by random from amongst the complete entries on Monday 24th September 2012 . Yahoo!'s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If you win a prize, you agree to provide Yahoo! with all information reasonably requested by Yahoo! in order for Yahoo! to substantiate your identity, age and place of residence. The winners will be notified via email on Monday 24th September 2012.
7. Prize Terms and Conditions provided by Entertainment One UK. The prize is a pair of tickets to the UK Gala Screening of The Perks Of Being A Wallflower on Wednesday 26th September in Central London. There are no transport or accommodation included. Winners will walk the red carpet and see the film at a a special screening.
This prize is provided by: Entertainment One UK, 120 New Cavendish Street, London, WIW 6XX.
8. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the relevant prize draw, his/her prize will revert to Yahoo!
9. The prize tickets will be sent by registered post or courier to the address provided by the winner. There will be no cash alternative. Yahoo! does not accept any responsibility for any failure by the postal service or any courier service to deliver the prizes or the winner's failure to accept delivery of his/her prize.
11. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, Yahoo! is not responsible for any loss or damage associated with you entering into these terms and conditions, this prize draw, the carrying out of the draw or the provision or otherwise of any aspect of any prize or any act or omission of any other person or party, and all warranties, conditions and representations (of any kind) not expressly set out in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded (except in the case of fraud).
12. Yahoo!'s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Yahoo! may terminate these terms and conditions and the prize draw if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions or are unlikely to do so, if Yahoo! decides in its absolute discretion to withdraw the prize draw before any winner is notified, or thereafter if any circumstances beyond Yahoo!'s reasonable control prevent or restrict Yahoo!, Entertainment One UK or any other person or party from providing the prize or any aspect of the prize, or if it becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond either's reasonable control.
13. You agree that (unless applicable law requires otherwise) any right that you have under applicable law to cancel ends when the prize draw is announced. If thereafter you cannot participate in any prize for reasons beyond your reasonable control, you must notify Yahoo! and Yahoo! may in its absolute discretion give that prize to someone else. You may not otherwise give any tickets or prize or assign or transfer any other rights or obligations in connection with these terms and conditions.
16. All intellectual property and other rights in connection with the prize or these terms and conditions vest with Yahoo! or its licensors. These terms and conditions and all matters arising from or in connection with them are governed by English law and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.