Kim Kardashian might be known for being cool, calm and collected the majority of the time, but we can imagine that even she freaked out a little bit when her DRESS caught fire at last night's CDFA Fashion Awards.
Drama just seems to follow that family everywhere they go, doesn't it?
The reality star, who has only just announced that she is pregnant with her second child, took to her Instagram account earlier today to thank Pharrell Williams for "saving her life" after he noticed that the feathers on her dress had ignited after falling into a candle and "jumped on" her to put them out.
Sharing a photo of herself and hubby Kanye West standing next to Pharrell and his wife, Helen Lasichanh, the 34 year old wrote: "Shout out to Pharrell & Helen who saved my life last night! LOL
"After the awards at dinner the feathers of my dress caught on fire from a candle & they jumped on me to get it out! #WereOn🔥"
Erm, considering the fact that Kim is laughing about it now, are we allowed toRead More »from Kim Kardashian Thanks Pharrell Williams For 'Saving Her Life' After Her Dress Caught Fire